ISY Background Textures Strange Matters




                                https://marketplace.secondlife.com/.../ISY.../28613156
===============================================================================


[ADD] Dottie Set – New Release



Exclusive for this round of Cosmopolitan Event • starts August 16, 2026

[ADD] Dottie Set is a feminine look crafted with realistic material detailing. The cropped button-front long sleeve and delicate lace neckline perfectly complement the pleated leather skirt featuring deep hip cutouts and a lace underlay. The release offers broad customization freedom thanks to the 40-color HUD. BIGPACK buyers also gain access to HUD Tinting.

✨ ORIGINAL MESH |
Cropped Long Sleeve, Pleated Skirt

🎨 CUSTOMIZATION HUD |
40-Color HUD, HUD Tinting (for Bigpack buyers)
High-quality fabric textures

👗 BODIES |
Maitreya Lara (+X) & Petite (+X)
Legacy, Perky
eBODY Reborn & Waifu

📍 EVENT |
Available only at Cosmopolitan Event this round
Teleport: http://maps.secondlife.com/second.../No%20Comment/129/125/22

🎁 GROUP PROMO |
Members of the [ADD] store group can grab a 30% OFF promo code in group Notices. Don’t miss it while the event is live.

🔗 [ADD] store links: https://linktr.ee/ADD.sl 


=================================================================


                                     DOUX - Peinado Sirena [BLOGGER PACK]



Y’all know what to do in the comments! 😈✌️ DUBAI
Meet Sirena, a super long, heavily layered hairstyle made for that effortless, slightly wild kind of beauty. 🧜‍♀️🌊 I wanted the layers to feel really organic and flowy, with different lengths cascading around the body instead of falling into one perfect shape. Wear it naturally around the shoulders for a soft, romantic look, or sweep everything behind you and let the full length take over… it reaches almost 2 meters long! 🤍✨ And that back view? Finished with a beautiful V-shaped silhouette that makes all those layers come together in such an organic, flowing way. I’m honestly obsessed with how it moves. 🌿
Sirena will be available at DUBAI starting August 20th! 🏜️✨ I’m posting this a little earlier than usual because I’m heading off on vacation for two weeks right after this, so I wanted to make sure you had a little preview before the event opens. 💕 Customer service will also be a little slower while I’m away, so please be patient with me if replies take longer than usual. I’ll be back and catching up with everything as soon as I return!
For those of you who love ultra-long hair, tons of layers and that dreamy, effortless movement, Sirena is definitely one to add to your collection. 🌙🧜‍♀️ Whether you’re going for something soft and feminine, boho, romantic or a little more dramatic, those endless layers do all the work. See you at DUBAI on the 20th! 💫

==================================================================








Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog